Company Formation – £70
- A unique company name
- A UK address for your registered office
- A unique company name
- At least one individual to act as director and shareholder
For each individual appointed to the company you will also need to supply the following:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- A service address (Where Companies House will send any letters).
- A residential address (Hidden from the public record)
- Number and value of issued shares (for a single member company that can be just one share valued at £1.00)
- The first 3 letters of the individuals town of birth, mother’s maiden name and eye colour – Shareholders only
Do you require to purchase accountancy software in line with Making Tax Digital?
Use our accounting & Software expertise to create your company within the accounts package (including payroll) – ready for your accounts staff to start working on
Many areas of your accounts system will not be required to be used again – for example
- Company set up including the financial year
- VAT settings
- Customer and Supplier details including defaults (must be in the correct format within Excel)
- Opening balances
- Nominal Codes
- Bank Accounts
In advance of the set up, we will spend the time talking through your company requirements via phone; email or face to face for local companies.
We can then set up nominal codes for you in a logical sequence and if required enter brought forward figures supplied from your accountant and any VAT set up for you to declare direct from your system.
Price from £235 (additional costs may apply for more complexed items i.e. stock)
email now for a bespoke quotation firstname.lastname@example.org
Require staff training – from £350 – up to 2 staff (at our venue – additional fees also apply for training at your premises)
Sage (cloud or desktop) : QuickFile cloud system : Xero : MyPaye
we will bespoke the system to suit your company needs.
Concerned you may struggle in the future?
Do not worry, we offer a pay as you go service – click on the link for more information
We are able to cover your staff absence.
We can complete the Senior level accounting requirements and offer your accounts staff support.
- Assistant Support on bookkeeping queries
- Bank Reconciliations
- VAT Return Declaration
- Journal Adjustments ; Depreciation; Accruals ; Prepayments ; wages journal
- Year End procedures prior to your accountant finalising the year end
- Monthly Profit or Loss report