External Exam Centre – AAT & IAB
CBKLtd cater for students sitting AAT and IAB exams. For further information please Contact us on: [email protected] or call – 01425 501422 – we may not be able to answer immediately due to exams being in progress.
At present we offer exams Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. At a later stage we plan to open on Saturday and a 4pm sitting on Tuesday. We provide a quiet, spacious, professional exam environment – photo below.
For Accounting Software exams we support:- Sage 50 Accounts : Sage Cloud (Sage One) : QuickBooks : Xero
We are Located a 10 minute walk from Ringwood Town Centre with access to parking facilities and a Bus Station.
Our AAT fees can be found on https://www.aat.org.uk/assessment-venues/cbk-accounts-tuition-ltd
Please contact us for IAB Exam fees – [email protected]
Take care and look forward to meeting you soon – Donna and the CBKLtd Accounts Tuition Team
Help us to ensure Social Distancing and Safe Working Procedures
In line with the current government guidance, full social distancing and safe working procedures are in place.
• Following the 2 metre floor markings, sanitising computer equipment between sittings.
• Staff will wear face marks or face shields until seated
Please Note: Please play your part to help us keep safe – prior to booking an exam, you should be aware of the following:
• Face masks must be worn at all times to keep you and us safe, although these can be removed during the exam.
• Please provide your own pens, drinks and calculators we are unable to provide them for you
• Where possible, please avoid using our toilet facilities. If this is not possible, please make sure that you ask for hand gel and you wash your hands thoroughly following the 20 second rule.
• Please wait to be seated and follow instructions provided – a one-way system will be in place
Please do not put others at risk – do not attend an exam if you are showing symptoms of Covid-19 or if you are self-isolating.
To ensure the safety of both candidates and staff, we reserve the right to refuse access to any candidate who displays symptoms of Covid-19.
If you need to travel, walk or cycle where possible and plan ahead and avoid busy times and routes on public transport. This will allow you to practice social distancing while you travel.
Once the exam has been booked a refund cannot be issued, this also applies if the candidate is absent from the exam.
In contacting us and confirming your details you consent to your information being shared with the awarding bodies to enable exam entry\requirements to be fulﬁlled and other organisations if I require further services.